Information for visitors
The Martinidogshow 2020 is a double show.
On February 29 and March 1, we will hold our 62nd and 63rd international CAC/ CACIB dogshow. This means that they are two separate shows. All breed are judged on both days.
- We are expecting more than 1300 dogs per day.
- This exhibition will be held in the Martiniplaza, Leonard Springerlaan 2, 9727 KB Groningen
- The show is open to visitors on both days from 9.00 am till 5.30 pm
- Entrance for adults: € 8,00 per day.
- €5,00 for children 4-11 years old and 65+ per day.
- Visitors can bring their dog: € 5,00 per day. You need to be able to show proof of sufficient vaccination
- Catalogue: €5,00 per day.
- On the show there are a lot of trade stands where you by things for your dog and yourself.
You can buy your ticket for Martini Dogshow at the box office in MartiniPlaza Groningen on the show days itself.
Be on time!
If you want to be sure to admire your favorite breed and not be disappointed because you just missed that special dog, come on time.
Until a few years ago, exhibitors were obliged to remain in the exhibition space until 15:00. This allowed visitors to bump into their dog favorites throughout the day. However, this rule has been abolished. This means that some of the exhibitors will return home after the inspections.