Information for visitors
The Martini Dog Show will be held on 1st, 2nd and 3rd of March 2019; this is a breed International Championship Show for all breeds.
- We are expecting more than 3500 dogs over 3 days
- This exhibition will be held in the Martiniplaza, Leonard Springerlaan 2, 9727 KB Groningen
- The show is open to visitors on both days from 9.00 am till 5.30 pm
- Entrance for adults: € 9,50
- €5,50 for children 4-11 years old and 65+.
- Visitors can bring their dog: € 8,00. You need to be able to show proof of sufficient vaccination
- Catalogue: €5,00
- Parking is free of charge on the parking grounds behind the “Gasunie”-building; paid parking on the parking decks and in the parking garage of
- On the showe there are a lot of trade stands where you by things for your dog and yourself.
You can buy your ticket for Martini Dogshow at the box office in MartiniPlaza Groningen on the show days itself.
Be on time!
If you want to be sure to admire your favorite breed and not be disappointed because you just missed that special dog, come on time.
Until a few years ago, exhibitors were obliged to remain in the exhibition space until 15:00. This allowed visitors to bump into their dog favorites throughout the day. However, this rule has been abolished. This means that some of the exhibitors will return home after the inspections.
Not all varieties every day
A 1-day show will be organized on Friday 1 March. This means that on Friday all varieties that are registered are inspected. On Saturday and Sunday, on the Benelux winner, the varieties are spread over two days. So if you want to come and watch on Saturday or Sunday, pay attention to whether your favorite breed is actually shown that day.
Breeds on Saturday March 1st, 2019:
FCI groups 1-Sheepdog, FCI groups 2-Pinscher, Schnauzer, molossoid breeds, Swiss Mountain dogs, 3-Terriers, 4-Dachshunds, 5-Spitz and Primitive types, 6-,7- and 8- amongst others Retrievers, Spaniels, Beagles and Pointing dogs, 9-household pets and 10-Greyhounds
Breeds on Saturday March 2nd, 2019:
FCI groups 2-Pinscher, Schnauzer, molossoid breeds, 4-Dachshunds, 6-,7- and 8- amongst others Retrievers, Spaniels, Beagles and Pointing dogs
Breeds on Sunday March 3rd, 2019:
FCI groups 1-Sheepdog, 3-Terriers, 5-Spitz and Primitive types, 9-household pets and 10-Greyhounds